Monday, June 11, 2007

Autoimmune Disease More Condition_symptoms Eyes

I fuck a lot "if you speak evil" people tell me ... Already? "You've been so many sessions? ... How time flies! "Yeah it will be for you, because for me since I started it all, that has not gone say nothing at all quickly," All this (including testing) began in December ... we are in July and I start to despair. It began with the belief that would only be three months and I have already planted in seven months. Seven months! Phew for me have been as slow as the year but people have passed very quickly.

top to fill the high, nobody knows how many sessions left me aq "sp;

is that I have a wart on his neck that stings me and how I radiate light there, I do not know if I have to remove me ... or wait till the end. By the way, can you please look at me when I finish the session?

-

A no ... is that it is confidential and I do not I can tell, and we know the doctor calls a day earlier to say he has finished (gesture to want to know)

(Well, no ... that is ... that I will want to know, because I love coming here every day, see you over the face and radiated) Let's amazing ... but anyway ... that is going to do in the vineyard of the Lord must have all. Of course we continue adding things to my life now is that the rule I have gone, if .. literally disappeared. I came on Friday and Sunday afternoon and did not. Ask the radiologist and tells me that the chemotherapy is finished in March and I was not wild any rules ... incredible but true, that if my friend the nurse sent me to the doctor before the scheduled date unless you have something extremely visible. CH TMLXC

Take that! This girl is going overflowing sympathy.

Ahh and do not forget the best of all, it's driving me hair falls out again ... now that the nightmare had been silent and I again I not had enough already?

For the rest, I'm very tired as well,

0 comments:

Post a Comment