Monday, May 18, 2009

Brittany Stone Babelicious Nice Skirt mijitita @ 2009-05-18T13: 26:00

Can you love someone so much that both would die for him but still want your separate ways?

is that I have never been involved in normal relations ... I guess because I have not searched because it looks normal that there are people in the world ...

no, I like relationships where you have to suffer, and where one day you're on the street with suitcases and nothing but the friendship that always .... and what good is the friendship between two people who still want? it at all ... because there are still jealousy, attempts to return, having fun, being embarrassed, tears, smiles ... mixture too strong for even the most resistant.

and at this point that we began to givebit like, in what has feelings referred ... What better way to start seeing other people?

and now is where is the big problem ... I who I want to see is a friend ... if you can judge me, think I'm a bitch, whatever, but things have been well .. .
end
know what happened ... I'll stay composed and without a boyfriend ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment