Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hosting Php Bez Reklam

you want, Dean, who cares if nobody cares what you think (and least to me). I'm so cool that you are not able to punish him rather than punish me by myself. What I'm trying to say is that if we are going to be a team, it is necessary and important that I feel good does not it? We can not build a team without me feel good. It is as if I were like you, I'm important.
Dean: But then tell me I have to make me lose, can become as we were before? Did I lose your ass for you and stuff?
Sam: No, Dean, you see that it never worked. I need to feel powerful, invincible! And if you protect me all the time is not possible. One reason why I went with Ruby, is pq her if she knew how to make me feel importantboy, then pq not you tell us what was the reason I tried to drown your brother and then left him lying? why he lied over and over again? why you ignored their psychological state after having become a torturer in hell for saving your life? why until you get to make fun of it? Please tell us, it seems that when Dean is not their fault you do not need to speak and detail. Now it is Dean who has to change its attitude so that the child feels comfortable in the relationship ... Pfffffffffff, it boils my blood. If I were Dean had sent him to hell there, but the worst is that the idiot is so senile that his younger brother to him right and TURNS TO EXCUSE! ARRRRRRRRRRRGH
ion that Dean might be trying to hunt down Lucifer Sam behind so it does not have to come into contact with him and therefore no chance that you say yes and in the future he saw. At the end of the day, it seems that he has had the vision that was Zach ... It would be interesting if girasen the tables and now Dean was acting behind Lucifer Sam to hunt. The fact that the next Capistrano seem all very focused on cases even makes me suspect that Dean wants to let his brother off the track apocalypse now. But this time I'm pretty sure I'm wrong ... meh, it was only fixed a somewhat abrupt and OOC Sam not to leave the only bastard in this chapter xDDD Or rather a way forao something that your brother is talking to you! At that moment I swear I got the feeling that Jensen was acting with nothing xDDDD I worry pq stuff like this are what make the chemistry of the brothers have suffered so much in recent times ... PD.: She missed the final scenes of chapter with the Impala leaving the city with rock background music * _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment