Friday, July 23, 2010

Spondylosis More Condition_symptoms Dog

No subtleties

is the final straight I can imagine your look of disdain

my mind began to wander and

was too late to return was too late
also continue
I decide to stay behind if we go astray sige
forward and not waste time

but not want to see now
in fact know that after
corrode me looking at you from afar and my consciousness

ask me for anything that should, could and never try

"That's what you've done?"

Your words penetrated me and were frozen,
truth and reason are.
had best leave me alone, It ends here


I can not explain I can not ... or do not want ... I'm blind or just



tranquility but came only thing left was disappointment
not I worry?

if you make a mistake on purpose
can not pretend to go to apologize

0 comments:

Post a Comment