Sunday, March 12, 2006

Difference In Hydrocorone And Darvocet HE

you, who are you ?..... in fact, you're nobody .... nobody in my life, which nobody can say anything, just are you and maybe that's why I like you ..... no you are my friend, I think even an acquaintance .... you .... you just see you every day of my life .... I look, look at me .... and no more ... . just enough for me .... for now ... because I hope the day, the day that you're part of me and I am part of you but not much time left .... hurry, this lot .... time, not want to rush everything arises ..... no, but simply that life will emerge as having to occur, your life, my life ....¿ life the destiny ?.... just say .... .... .... thanks for appearing there every day for a while in my life .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment