Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Melatonin Cipralex Interaction My thing is always much more serious ....


and decisive
complicity or I can or believe that I can convert my

victories or setbacks in the tender gift make me your most recent
despair

not the thing is a lot more serious
when I say all I mean the plots
besides that sweet cataclysm
also rewriting my childhood these
that age when you say things adult and solemn solemn
and adults celebrate them instead
and you know that's no good I mean you
resetting my teenage
that time that I was full of misgivings old
and you know instead draw from this wasteland germ
my joy and I want to give it away looking
say you are my youth succumbing
that pitcher that nobody ever took in his hands
that shadow that nobody pulled his shadow
and you shudder you know instead
until the leaves begin to fall and stay dry
the frame of my truth without
prowess mean that you embrace my maturity
this mixture of amazement and
this strange experience of anguish and snow confines the spark that lights
death
this precipice
the poor life as you see more serious

far more serious because in these or in other words
mean that you're not only the dear girl

resources but also the splendid women
or cautious CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment