Monday, September 11, 2006

Myamee Does Her Own Hair opposites attract

I cock to the core, conservative, loving relationships that live in the middle ages ... I only with me and complimenting me blush .... I went to get my polar opposite ... rapper ... quite older than me ... with a totally different life ... work, have a car, motorbike and floor and I have no XDD na ... and not that it is nothing serious, probably never will ... but at least is amazing ... it's new, different and on the one hand it scares me, I feel a little embarrassed ... but then again I love ... the truth is that he is someone that intrigues me a lot ... I wonder .. . me things that can not be counted here but let me alucinaa .... and his smile ... kill me ... naughty child ... but that is offset by those blue eyes and breathtaking sea and make you look good even a child

0 comments:

Post a Comment