Sunday, May 20, 2007

Neck Injuries More Condition_symptoms

seems that the wait, every day makes me tougher. I see sick people all over the place, I hear it in conversations, I see on TV, and today I been reflected in a movie. I know that everything I see now there was also before, but my eyes did not see it. It's like when someone in your family is pregnant from one day to another going down the street and all you see are pregnant all over the place like a plague. These were already pregnant before, but spent inapercibidas for your eyes, this happens exactly the same.

CHC

The protagonist of which I speak, never lost faith, and went on living life every moment, every minute, enjoying the small and big things, I agree that she was sick and his illness (leukemia) had no cure. ("Eye! Today almost all types of cancer less than pancreas, lung, and liver can be cured in most cases, ie the cure rate is very high) but she did not treatment effect is as if it were water chemotherapy for their disease. So given two years of life.

nte) without having it in your body turns to those who are sick making that person feel special, like my partner. Seeing both sides of the coin, the sick and the couple, I realize how hard it is to take from the other side of the shore.

There is a text of the film that I think I'll remember forever:

Love is patient and considerate, never left. Love is never boastful or conceited, never rude or selfish, never offends or is resentment

0 comments:

Post a Comment