Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chronic Depression More Condition_symptoms Good God, Y'all

Uff coñacillo chapter will not it? I've bored enough, the pace has been terrible and although the idea was good has not been almost nothing in the whole chapter ...



The truth is that there are only two scenes worth highlighting: First and

fundamental Castiel.

"I killed two angels this week, Dean. My brothers.
are chasing me, I rebelled ... and I did everything for you. And you failed.
You and your brother have destroyed the world and I I lost everything ... for nothing.
So beware the views for you. "


I think about the words ... With two balls, Cas. I wondered when it would be when you come down a bitDean smoke, fuck, has sacrificed everything for him and Dean still has not taken a little thanks. Sorry, but the last two chapters telling the last of last season I did not like too much the attitude of the poor Cas Dean for his "guilt" has lost everything, damn, they even killed him, and Dean can not act more indifferent. It was time that Cas will put a little sign ... And yet you would not believe that Dean improves your attitude too, argh, damn proud to own, I give a deadline next chapter or else they're going to kick ass to all and I will stay only as Castiel fan .. . I said.

Great scene:

Castiel "Your plan ... 'kill Lucifer'" * Castiel learning how to give a touch of sarcasm to*
Dean phrases "Yes, you want help?" Castiel
"No, it's stupid plan."


LOOOOOOOOOOOL when what has taken seriously the joke of Mexico and the pancake? Partoooooo me xD XDDDDDDDDDDD Es.la.mejor.escena.del.capítulo. xDDD

Dean: "God? Want to find God? Try New Mexico, I heard she's in a pancake"
* considering *
Castiel Castiel: "No, it can be in a pancake." Jajajaja


tell me if it is to eat when you are serious Dean's jokes and still be left in plan "what the hell does this?" Pq going to be God in a pancake? " jajajajaja
Oh, oh, oh and the scene using their mobile phones to locate them has been gooder stop worrying about it, "ie," Dean seriously do that? ... The problem is probably me not being made to pass on what I suspect trying to convey. I mean, I think what we want to show is that the circumstances have changed radically, and not talking about a hunting either rupture or even a few stamps, is the end of the world, and as such, nor Dean or Sam will act as usual. Dean is forced to put in a second his brother if he wants to save him, him or the rest of the world. Because if they can not save the world and there will be neither Sam nor Dean or pancakes in New Mexico ... So Dean's attitude has to change radically, can not afford to be saddled with his brother. It has been forced to changer priorities at least as far as putting into action is concerned. Hence, it think twice before leaving to save Sam shotgun as he learned that he had demons. There are major problems that the addition of Sam to the blood and power and can not afford this will be distracting to what is really important right now. A more mature, of course, but that the truth does little to soften the feeling of estrangement between the brothers. The thing is really fucked up between them, the truth, well ... I was rather surprised the Dean Sam boost pq I have not seen hide nor hair of demonic influence in it, but the real Sam just mad ... As I was saying, things are fatal among them ...

For the rest of the capital, removing some of the dialogue, the script has been pretty weak, not only has not gone pq virtually nothing (70% of the chapter have been walking from one place to another town) but I pq gives the impression that many ideas that were transmitted tatando have fallen by the wayside, as I just explained that it is not just any case but the end of the world are making me not convey that feeling too apocalyptic truth. .. The rider of a wedge is a good idea, but that's to say you come from Germany and the Middle East and come to stop at a seedy poky old town because they want to tell you ... overweight lack of funds ... Tb I must say that this time I was hard bodynder the chapter, there are two actors who do not understand a shit and was just one rider ... So with a good translated can I change my mind on some things ... Oh, and at least have mentioned elsewhere, I began to believe that the apocalypse just happened in the U.S. ....
A few more notes to complete ...
-Ellen is great, I love this actress, as for Jo ... PSE does not do much. The truth, you better come out again pq but we would have been like putting a mother and daughter random instead.

"At last we know what it is for the pendant of Dean ... the truth is not what I expected but the idea is not bad.

Best ... the promo of next week (spo

0 comments:

Post a Comment