Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mount And Blade Seriel I have my supernatural back 8)

Angels ... and this is like blood in water, but pq? I was especially intrigued by the case xD pq Lucifer must like blood, judging by such visions as the Nick to bed when I walked puddles lurking. Although the sound of heartbeats confuses me even more ...

-Castiel has learned to fight!! O__Ou
-Dean is the recipient of Miguel
yaaaay!
I do not like the new Meg, speaking as if he had just left the dentist and had the language asleep.

"The writing slash fangirl wincestuoso ... I do not know or feel uncomfortable Descojonado xD I was writing fanfic is a real gem:


Sam shivered as I leaner Against the wall of wooden Splinteredsee out of this it makes the course pq character of God especially twisted. Although it seems obvious that he has returned to Cas to life and put the members on the plane safely, so maybe it is on their side. -Brotherly
angst ... That is always welcome, but Jared is not very clear who is interpretively speaking, virtually Dean is breaking with his brother and Sam looks like a child holding the anger of his teacher ... at least reacted at the end when he says that he can not trust him.

-Dean is really smitten with her brother, not even when Bobby was so obviously acting OOC realized it was not Bobby, or the script slips or it is not so crazy all the buds that Bobby says Sam...

-it just me or have someone truly competent behind the sound effects? Not that at other times it is wrong, unless you remember, but I have really enjoyed some sound effects in this chapter, such as those associated with Lucifer or Cas gone, that flapping sound after forever. Is that like it or not a good sound effect can become a good patch when you have no budget for visual effects.
    "Speaking of the sound of Cas to leave, I get the feeling that amounted to resuscitate him as about 500 range, at least as far as power is concerned, now Zach is suddenly seeing him poop? go with our little angel muerdepolvos ...
    generallythe capital was not bad, but I keep on the lookout, I acknowledge that any idea that Michael seemed more evil and Lucifer has fueled me pretty good interest in this season but for now can only speculate and am not sure up to that point I will like the approach that will give the end to this issue ... will have to wait. I wanted that Dean had a role related to Michael, especially when it comes to leading an army of angels in a war, but lost half the fun if Sam does not have a role related to Lucifer. The good news is that transition PPIO WTF of the cartoon Satan saying something like that could make good use of type mustache, named Sam CHTMLX nosequé

0 comments:

Post a Comment