Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bad Breath More Condition_symptoms

OMG .............

The capital SPN 16, has been ... uah, awesome, not as capital in itself that tp has been the best, but has had some of the scenes I liked in this series.

Tell me if this is not as CUTE you can throw one to his face:

----->( SPOILERS 5x16 ):\u0026lt;----- chapter






Seriously, I think it automatically became one of my favorite scenes from the series. Sam can not celebrate the 4th of July as normal children and throw firecrackers and fireworks, so Dean takes you to their own particular July 4th. Something cutril)



Is not that last image? I love *____________*

The truth is that this scene from the beginning of the chapter caught me completely by surprise, never thought I would see Colin Jensen and interacting, it is amazing how in 2 minutes few have achieved tremendous chemistry. Does that sparkle in the eyes of Dean to see his brother happy? And that hug? Ains is that I drop my Babot the ground.

Heaven, I'm in Heaven ... Commenting

Marc chapter shortly after she was telling him how I liked it even though it had had some cutradillas, among which included this scene: CHT

s happiness. And the best part is that not a huge departure from the concept like "Brave New World" of Huxley took weeks anticipating. At least two approaches end up waking up the same moral dilemmas. Come on, it seems like a perfect idea, and now if you put someone like me Ash being able to travel between "Heaven" and is EPIC xDDDD I demand a spin-off of the adventures of Ash !!!!! xDDDDD

God


Although some of Joshua have seen something in Aguná weaker points, I liked the fact envisaged as a "gardener", the parallels between God and a gardener has been perfect and Consistent with the poetic tone of the whole chapter ... Is not that somewhat the same? someone who gives life to his taste and whim and msmall creations. I understand xDDD The problem is that they are customizing both do not know ... scares me ... As always are issues that can slip too easily into the cutrez ... I do not know if I like being treated like a character so specific, that is, lie, I do like, is very comiquero, so I do not like is that while attempting to explain the inherent aspects of religion as raising questions theological as to why God would allow evil in the first place. Theological approaches do not want please: S (* disgusted and theology which will compel
to study at uni *) Anyway, as are topics that may be more inclined to philosophical quandaries about the very existence (and also very interestedhis marriage to Mary. But it's so incredibly realistic that ... idealize something when you've lost ... Both John and the Winchis remember that time in his life as idyllic as we now see that it was not for nothing, had problems as all my neighbors, but when you lose it, throw it so much, you start to idealize ... And in this case since then with good reason xDDDD if you compare that life with the life they live now is worth a thousand heavens together
xD Anyway I like to treat John with the same ambiguity as always, between the heroic figure is completely devoted to those he loves and the man bastard who ruined the lives of their children ... It is clear that in this series no one pound. Indeed, it seemed very suspicious that that Ashhas not met the parents of Winchis. It could be just another excuse for the nonappearance of Jeffrey or the argument could be here for a sixth season. At the end of the day What is more intimate and personal for the kids to save the souls of their parents?


Sam and Dean:

Ofu, this is fabric ... I've seen several people comment that long ago that the ratio of Winchester were not excited in this way, I must say that I include myself in that bag. It was enough that impacted me so much conflict in their relationship, has been a fully capital intensive in this regard. No exaggeration to say that what happened in this capital is in my opinion even worse than anything that occurred in the tempprayed four, including the strangulation of Sam. And all with a small gesture ... One loaded with tons of meaning. Has left me dead. Just dead. But one thing ...

When I was watching the memories of the paradise of Sam I was shitting in their dead GRRRRRRRR moments I've always known that he (as a good brother and spoiled) was selfish, but seeing it so obviously and hurtful for me was leaving Dean stoned . "His happiest moments are those in which he walked away from Dean? ....... I wanted to give him a slap, especially after seeing the preciousness of happy memories having Sam Dean. The first half of the chapter seems to be designed to look like the most "humane" as possible for Dean, begins withtheir memories as if the dream world has been living where your family wants and needs him and then they suddenly wake up to reality: that the relationship with his brother probably has never been as imagined. I am sure that Dean expected that at least some memory of Sam was similar to the July 4th where I thought I was getting him happy, but none of that. All happy memories are precisely those which do not include him. Lei ela comment to this is nothing new, that Dean knew that Sam has always sought to escape from his family, and in some ways is true, Dean knew that Sam has long wanted or needed to get away from his family. But I did not know is that it made him HAPPY. He can understand that SaZos that Dean has done for him pq always been there. That's why their happiest moments then are those who get their selfish desires and individualistic. When he was so happy to leave his family for Stanford is not happy that he felt separated from Dean (as it seems he is playing his brother), is that they simply did not stop to put in place or to think the damage he was doing his family. Pq was happy he had finally fulfilled his dream and all I could see his point of view. Just as it failed to see things like that Dean would drop him one hell of a fight by losing to Sam or would be dead of concern for him.
There is no doubt that Sam loves his family dearly, but toOnce hate what it represents, Sam always had such mixed feelings constantly, especially her brother. It is not simply to feel happiness away from him, it's all much more complex than that. The problem is that Dean is probably incapable of understanding this complexity, it all tends to be either black or white and no more.
"was supposed to be you and me against the world"
is so simple it is for Dean. He has always wanted to be with his brother and that's it. So do not understand that Sam can be trickier. Have such mixed feelings, who wants to be with him and run away from it at the same time. The truth is that it is indeed difficult to understand Sam, his is ashow us again letting us see that finally is able to put in place to recognize the efforts of Dean. Is aware of things like how much Dean has done since he always cleaning the woes of John. And it can tell your brother that he does want to be with him and wants to find a solution with him.

course, it is too late for Dean, has always been he has been behind Sam, it was he who was to seek to Stanford and it was he who spent the entire fourth season behind him looking things back to be like before .... and now that Sam is looking to be with him, it's Dean who will not (ala "Gone With the Wind" xD). Simply do not think I can rely on the change in IRMAN not even think I can see it. Certainly not after what he witnessed in this chapter. It feels totally disillusioned. He believed that he felt for his brother was more or less like what his brother felt about him, and it is not. It is much worse .. has spent his life chasing a person whose highest ideal of happiness is without you: SSSS Honestly, no wonder she has lost faith in him, especially being as absorbent as Dean. I start to think about possible situations in which Dean could be more despised by Sam and I can not find any. The sky is virtually the Sam Hell. The happiest moments are those in which is far from it. What could be more offensive and contemptuous thatat first hand I had been simply horrible with a desire to strangle Sam, but that's not so deeply empathize with them both to see that Dean is finally in his face how unfair it is sometimes his relationship with his brother and finally Strikes ... And the best part is that just happens when you least deserve Sam Pq xDDDD usually say "good riddance!" but this time I have felt deeply for Sam, as they say is paying for its past failures. Ains, if when one ends the other begins xD this is the never-ending conflict, but they are the Winchester is not it? ... would not miss the chance to screw it up a bit more xD As I read about, these two can not stop fighting or in heaven xDDDDD

Ains pq "I likeRa both when flying stab wounds between the brothers? * __ * XD I guess I'm cruel pq I love that there is conflict, and when there is conflict always creates interesting emotional situations to be resolved. The issues that have emerged in this chapter are a few that had much time wanting explorers properly.
Moreover, it does not matter much to fight now that we know ...


SAM AND DEAN ARE THE WALL. Yaaaaay !!!!!!!!!! * Happy fangirl * Ash rolling has been confirmed, there are special cases in which two people share the same sky, in this case Winchesterlandia, and according to Ash that only happens in very rare cases and when we talk about soul mates *___________* The kids are not separatedn or in heaven. Do not come to mean that when these people soulmates find it completely impossible to imagine a Heaven without the real presence of the other? This gives for ink jets and jets of analysis and interpretations but could this have to do with Sam and Dean are able to discuss even in heaven? That is, can that mean that your happiness means bad things? What are happy when they are together against the world but get hurt along the way? But his memories of happiness are intertwined and cause suffering to another ... uff that complicated, this would create another entry for the same length as the analysis of the whole thing.
I have seen many people out there who has not played Sam and Dean could share Heaven

0 comments:

Post a Comment