Friday, April 9, 2010

Installing Extra Voltage Regulator

Uhm ... OK, I think Julie Siege is about to enter my blacklist SPN writers: S


Pos no, I liked the chapter. I thought a little too OOC as they have been with almost every chapter of Julie this season. It was she who made that call Dean Sam Bobby blaming the apocalypse that he had no head or tail and this capital but may have been less blatantly tb I found quite OOC.

I will not stand to discuss the plot of capital pq although it has its points (and I say turning points in La Puta at a sanctimonious preacher's daughter that has left xD head of fixed Kripke) that I start to get tired to shoehorn apocalyptic figures are not hardNo living siblings or 2 TV news, as if they were demons of minor ... What about that crappy of a cypress pole of Babylon? God, when these objects are removed from the sleeve crappy magic to me is that I get rashes xD (Thai, cover your ears plis xD -> It's times like this when I remember Buffy xD) The case, which had its points The attitude of the people was interesting, but honestly, has been pretty bad explored. Tp has really helped me not have too fond of the interpretations of some players and parents of the boy (sorry for the fans of Michael Shanks xD). The case, which was a capital with great potential that has been very loosely scripted. It has taken me to reach We understand that the purpose of the chapter was to give a final empalmost-unknown and out of its life and unhappy with its emo-scenes saying things that he has not told a woman in his life (and the worst that the other will follow the film and was blown away is not lost). Perhaps this is precisely the objective of the scene, he finally opens up and confesses his feelings to a woman. But honestly, this happens with "Rubber Girl" that has been counted twice ... is a bit disappointing. And I can say that the important part is Ben, pq for a moment thought it was his son and visualized in a too intense part of his own family, but if so, again, the scene is referred to the eyelet. Pq if the important thing is Ben then do a scene with Ben, which would have made the universe CUTE and would pass onor much better the ideal family he longed for Dean. But as we have done it seems that Lisa is the love of her life and she has gone to see her one last time and say goodbye before "dying." As if it was something important to him that he has been torturing and is so vital to be his ideal of happiness. That is, they have explored almost as real and romantic, rather than as the idealization and metaphor that is ... pq no one here believes that Dean is not a bit in love with Lisa. If Lisa did not have a Ben or have returned to remember. To be more clear, if they had made a scene where Dean was sitting anonymously in the stands for baseball training and saw a party backroom Ben and Lisa happen to see him and talk arches itsalmost majestic and compelling in which he said that phrase the first time we saw him. It is so fantastically palpable evidence of what is now finished, how much that has destabilized that plucked their blind belief in her father. As I said last time, this Castiel is every day a step closer to The End of Cas ... No wonder (SPOILER capital 100 ->)
given such a beating Dean in the next chapter, although it spends a bit of bully xD
(/ SPOILER)

Sam gave me little pain in this chapter, Jared is fantastic in some scenes. When he says he can not do this to him can not leave him alone (but by a little in the line of selfishness younger brother) was his way of sayingDean that he can not continue without him. Dean, meanwhile, is an asshole lost, to stick with it Sam that Castiel mess with it, but what happened is not (SPOILER capital 100 ->)
GOAL IS TO BOBBY GRRRRRRRRR
cocoon (/ SPOILER) And nothing else to comment this week, a capital rather disappointing to see how important it has proved. That scene where Dean decides to say yes to me have completely ruined the scene out of nowhere with the girl xD joer rubber with what I liked about the capital of mini-dean at the time, was one of my favorites of all the series .... which way to annoy the good memories; __; In fins ... I will console myself thinking that what they wanted to convey was not actually sent me xDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment