Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How Much It Cost For A Drivers License

All are based on songs. Today
Kokoa halab me very much if I'm immensely happy. Thank you very much always strive to the fullest if it is for you. Let him who is Kokoa? Well I know it and I just so I can call in case ... \u0026lt;\u0026lt;*

B is another of my personality that I have the most entrenched. All thanks to the microbes that ... I'm your fan +3 + sige also something great and writing being so wicked stuff. I owe you a lemon DinoxB but no ... but it should ...

Apparently I'm not that bad writing ... and it really makes me happy. CH
Without further delay TMLXC delusions that begin today. Near ... should be included, but preferably it aside --U x3 but finished adding my favorite crossover Soul Eater *-* Chrona

"Some day I awake and I will realize everything I'm doing .. .'s time to follow the dream "


¤°.¸¸.·'¯`»«'¯`·. ¸¸.°¤****¤°.¸¸.·'¯`»«'¯ `·.¸¸.°¤

WE

You reminded me know how to meet, to determine who I am but I still have

irrationality that
how not to lose control
not forget the taste of debauchery

y. ..
I'm going to bite your tongue
as blood on my clothes follow the old sins
recent
know, are the same mistakes I make
me down very easily make you angry

I can see in your eyes I hope
This time I feel your patience
necI die now?

am inconsequential
are insignificant

and if you died you?

As soon lose in schizophrenia?

how soon you go after ...?

"Until the day I die
leave my heart in your hands

day succumb to spill my life in yours"

Chrona: The end may be ominous or utopian ... Beyond
: there is no end, there is now and us. perhaps you regret at this point?
Chrona: Never, I just do not know if I could with your madness and mine while
Beyond: And you could hold back, I know I can hold you I only trust
Chrona: hai ... ne, you know? every day I lose but the corhard for you, I can not deal with this
Beyond: you can not, I can not control me, love is so, robbed and turbulent ... no further explanation than that time we lived together ... just let yourself be. ..








¤°.¸¸.·'¯`»«'¯`·.¸¸.°¤***
*¤°.¸¸.·'¯`»«'¯






`·.¸¸.°¤





CHTM
"in his lap

beast lying in the shadows"


¤°.¸¸.·'¯`»«' ;¯`·.¸¸.°¤****¤°.¸¸.·'¯`»«'¯ `·.¸¸.°¤

Break

and you? We have changed! I'm responsible!
And I never thought
time or distance between us but we came back outside
,
me more ice cream, your more ethereal

carry that weight on the shoulders

Guilty


Empty me I'm not

"I try to abstract in anything but the image comes to mind as perennial as if it had been carved with a chisel in my cerebral cortex, as if it was registered at the same instinct of life ...

I can not close our eyes in peace sige there ...

I want to finish with a time ... "





¤°.¸&HTMLXC start again.

Running in circles, chasing,
at a place unknown.
is a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy, nobody said it would be this hard.
Take me back to the start.

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
, pulling the puzzles apart scientists
not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me, come back and visit me.

I rush to the start Running in circles chasing, returning just as we are.

Nobody said it was easy.

I'm going to start ...









¤°.¸¸.·'¯`»«'¯`·.¸¸.°¤**
**¤°.¸¸.·'¯`»«'¯




`·.¸¸.°¤



CHTM EndNails clawing splinters from the ceiling and floor Shrieking like witches until his stitches are sore Calling the other, looking for her lover discover the secrets that the color drain from his face smothered

Sera

0 comments:

Post a Comment