Saturday, May 8, 2010

Uncontrollable Bladder More Condition_symptoms

protegidísima against the Angels, so in principle it is difficult to be an angel. He enjoys watching videos of Nazis.

"Feel a major aversion to Lucifer, ie Satan. -20 The capital devoted almost entirely to him called "The Devil You Know."

"His house was full of forks drawn on the wall and draw a chest Brady.

-is suspiciously powerful and has the biggest dog xDDD (which could be the keeper ...)
NEVAH
-I! (Which means: this
    demon that speaks lies
    xDDDDD)


    Vales, taking everything into account, we are in the capital with which Dean and Crow will seek the death penalty. Comethe alleged location of the rider and

    before knowing that death is not there Crowley points out that if he wants to go for pizza you've heard that Chicago is very good ...


    Crowley: "It's there."
    Dean: "How do you know?"
    Crowley: "Do not even know me 'Cause I know."


    But it is ... And still is not (although the spell has failed and logic unless you make another deal is not going to get a new location) Crowley is able to find Death in ... oh my, a pizzeria! How did that was to be in that pizza? Coincidence? I think not. Not when he stresses that he knows that Chicago pizza is very good ... It is as if he knew that if Death was in thegun under different side of Chicago, would be in the pizza ... As if he knew who would eat it if given the opportunity pq know that he loves. And boy, like Death himself confirms suspicions several times affecting the quality of pizza in Chicago. To place an unnecessary scene of Dean eating it and putting a face of "hell, yes that is good, no wonder you fell for ancestral beings pizza from this place" xDDDDD Okay, here it seems obvious that Crowley met Death and known in the sense of having a relationship sufficiently "personal" to know which site they would if you were in Chicago. And then we have this wonderful dialogue Death:

    Dean: So this is the part where.and not recognize him and gave him away. Now Crowley is it God? well, it's possible, it would explain why Dean's intuition has not failed him, but I can not believe that God is watching videos of Nazi entertain and slitting throats: S Hey, anything is possible in SPN, but I think of it burn them xDDD study by Tp is blasphemy to believe that they care xD but my theory would rather that Crowley is someone close to God and probably as old as he ... put someone like Satan xD But Satan-Lucifer presented to us this season, but the real, which was before Lucifer and that, like Death, considered a spoiled brat. Is that I'm becoming more confident that at the bottom to call him Satan Luciferas "unfair" simply pq has earned this reputation for what he did (he himself said in the chapter 5x01
"satan or the devil call me when my crime was to love God too"
... and already you see, The Kid has spent millennia locked so it is impossible to have worked really Satan). So
Crowley would not be other than the real Satan, the lifetime, the one whom you sell your soul, that which is above the angels and is the true enemy of God, his nemesis (up could be repeated little and make your brother xD) ... Perhaps it was even who malmetió between Lucifer and Michael and Lucifer caused Whatever the outcome ... If something like this, the whole list I wrote above about data to be considered onand compact logic and general features. With this capital is understood much better before. Sam has not fallen, had a locking hint Dean and the whole bit, yes, but that was in again threaten to spin out because of Brady but that their evolution throughout the fifth pulse and passes the test to realize you are prepared to fight Lucifer. I say I have not shown the best way, but at least it's consistent and makes perfect sense with the past evolution of the characters ... Furthermore, it is very clear that is not falling into the trap of self-centered arrogance again, this makes it clear that capital is considered less capable than any of them but he is the only one who can ... It's almost the oppositethe fourth when he thought it was all I could do pq was the only strong enough. Bueh So, I'm glad that Sam has not regressed one iota. I read a lot of people in the forum bitches (as we call ourselves the TWoP forum xD) keep saying that Sam's plan is stupid ... I do not know, I've never been stupid not even the last chapter so I do not understand pq so many people upset about it. They say that as it is possible that this plan is better than Dean saying yes to Miguel ... But that's the milk crate, what good is saying yes to Michael and control him? It is he who is being charged to all mankind ... But if Sam says yes and you enclose all ends. Miguel cagingor control do not get anything at all, rather remove barriers to Lucifer ... : S Then there's that many others think it's absurd that expires Lucifer Sam when he could not overcome or Meg ... If anyone thinks this is me acknowledging that the series is not for nothing and I think he is saying that Sam has not evolved as a character sucks or has been strengthened at all. Sam has overcome most of their trauma, with his father (recognizing a face in 5x13 he understood why he did what he did), his brother (and can finally feel confident that he and Dean did not look like a monster , which falls short of your expectations being treated as an equal) and finally with his dark side (which in a way I think is essentially the same as LuCifer, so it probably will exceed the time it expires). All this is something that Lucifer himself was unable to do, so yeah, no matter how powerful Luci, I think Sam has the upper hand in a bout of psychological control now.

I do not know, for me this is very clear that the entire evolution of both series culminated just Sam and Dean at this point. One point on which both finally fully trust each other, where we finally are together and are actually stronger than ever. This is neither my words are words of Kripke about the purpose of the fifth, which would put everything together and in so doing become stronger than ever. So it is vital that trust Dean Sam has to let him do this for a long qWas not so precisely because altruism Dean or delivery to your brother, at least not entirely. I know many people will not agree with me but in former Dean decisions (such as the treatment of season 2) is a heavy burden of selfishness. Sam Dean does not want to die but pq can not live without it. Was he really considering to Sam when he made that covenant? Pq Or did not continue without him?. But if he is now able to let Sam will be sacrificed because he was finally able to get a step further by his brother. Now it is even able to afford to lose if it is for him. I think there is more enormous sacrifice that to Dean.

"Exactly What are you afraid of? Losing? Or losing your brother?" CHTMLX
oilers 22 ->)
are not really spoilers but since they are theories based on spoilers better put it on target. Every time I have used lighter than the Impala to seal Lucifer or to take where there is to be sealed. And the Impala will have to drive over there and Dean decide to stay with Sam and Ellen decided to stay with Jo ... You know, kind Thelma and Louise ... If I make a final so I think I might die of happiness *.*
(/ spoiler) I roll up

more about Sam and Dean pq Thai and I think as we wind on enough about last week and I feel I'm rather than repeating the garlic with this entry xD
Castiel is human .... I imagine that Michael or anyone in the wings will be removed ..... Posixth will be much more interesting to his character than it has been the fifth, pq face it, I love Conas Cas and its always the best and most memorable, but this season as a development of character has not been up to the fourth for anything .... At least from my point of view ... Do not get me wrong, that I think tp Cas molar has stopped, nothing is further from reality, if you have any memorable scene comes ... The problem is that, during the season has been too many times you have used as a resource person (whether to use some kind of magic, to use him as a comic character or action, or to act in Encyclopedia sobrantural ... \u0026lt; , - An example of this is to know that Michael has takenAdam if it has no powers, it seems that writers are accustomed to appeal to CAS so that you know something no one else could know xD). I do not know, with the exception of the chapters of Ben and little else, from the capital not see 5 or 6 that have developed individually as well as they could have done (is it the other day I Remiro The End and I got nostalgic xD) ...

I liked that apology on the phone with Dean, was a bit simplistic, I expected more of their reconciliation is the truth. In fact, he hoped that Dean would rather you had to apologize xDDDDD or at least the two do not know: S I find it a bit unfair to Cas, had more than enough reasons to get mad and if he did not trust was rightly Dean was more than disprte and the fact is that Dean has disappointed me a little more than a pact that is ... PChE it, rather a treatment of speech ... it is also unnecessary pq think Dean should come to let Sam go it alone without any treatment ... Pq So I don? What pq Death says you can not cheat death as if it were a threat that something will happen when you fool? I do not know ... Maybe just want to emphasize that the price you have to pay Dean in all this is Sam himself, but I find it a bit odd, there must be some element of face to the finale that I'm not taking into account ...

PD.: Juas am a little masochist but I think it would have been more impressive if a Croatian truck had escaped or whether the storm actually had arraChicago sado: / So there is no feeling or anything apocalyptic or anything ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment